Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grooming Bebe, Cece and Shih Tzus

I created Bobbi Panter Pet Products after my beloved, Bobo, had eye surgery that left his skin and coat a mess.  So as a Shih Tzu owner and pet shampoo creator, I am often asked how I groom my own dogs, Bebe and Cece.
Weekly, while I am in Chicago, Bebe and Cece go to Groomer Laura Rosen at The Kennel Limited(1347 N. Sedgwick Chicago, IL 312-654-1973) for their "puppy cut".  Gorgeous Dog Shampoo is the original and still their favorite!

While in Florida, I often use Charlie Dog Flea and Tick Shampoo to keep all the local pesky insects away.  That was one of the reasons I created Charlie Dog Flea and Tick Shampoo.
 Two more tips:
 1.        I recommend Bad Hair Day Dog for the Shih Tzu long silky coat.


2.      Tear Free Products are very important for Shih Tzu’s senstive eyes.  All Bobbi Panter Pet Products are tear free.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping your dog looking nice is an essential part of caring for him. But many dog owners wrongly assume that dog grooming is an option, not a necessity. It's more than just puppy grooming, experts will tell you.

    Toronto Dog Groomer

    ReplyDelete